You are here
Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) - Public Health 2017
- June 6 (10:30) - Making the Case: Population Mental Health Promotion for Youth as an Essential Focus for Public Health Practice
- June 7 (15:45) - Shifting Space: Facilitating Organizational Capacity for Health Equity in Environmental Public Health
Public Health 2017 is the national forum where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, share the latest research and information, promote best practices and advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Anyone who is interested in improving the health and well-being of the entire population should be attending this conference. Public Health 2017 is the meeting place for a wide range of disciplines and sectors, at various career stages, all striving for a common goal. The conference may be of particular interest to: academics and researchers; students/trainees; policy-makers, administrators and managers; health promotion workers; front-line public health workers; media; people working in urban, rural, remote and small communities and anyone with an interest in public health.
Public Health 2017 will provide delegates the opportunity to:
- articulate the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice;
- identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- learn how to utilize effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems; and
- identify strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
Jun 06, 2017 to Jun 08, 2017ADT
|Posted by NCCEH||Apr 10, 2017|
|Location Type||In Person|