We’re developing a number of resources as part of our major project on Food, including:
- Reviews of evidence on the effectiveness of various food safety interventions in food service establishments
- On-line course on risk-based inspection of food premises
- Workshops on food safety interventions
- Evidence Reviews
- Health Agency Projects & Practices
- Additional Resources, including a case study on the XL Foods recall and E.coli outbreak by McIntyre et al., a review on holding/display time of hazardous food by Verhille, and a training tool for public health inspectors on ethnic foods by U.S. Department of Agriculture et al.
Please provide comments using the form below.