Do you have responsibility for drinking water or an interest in this area? We’re developing a number of resources, including:
- Understanding microbial indicators for drinking water assessment
- Summaries of provincial roles and responsibilities in drinking water
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Drinking Water Treatability Database which includes treatment technologies and contaminants
- Water-borne disease outbreaks in Canadian small drinking water systems
- Other NCCEH resources
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (NCCPH) major project on small drinking water systems, including the Wrap-up Report
Please provide comments using the form below.