Do you have responsibility for drinking water or an interest in this area? We’re developing a number of resources, including:
- Small Drinking Water Systems in Canada: Who Does What
- Understanding microbial indicators for drinking water assessment
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Drinking Water Treatability Database which includes treatment technologies and contaminants
- Water-borne disease outbreaks in Canadian small drinking water systems
- Other NCCEH resources
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (NCCPH) major project on small drinking water systems, including the Wrap-up Report
Please provide comments using the form below.