Welcome to the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health (NCCEH) website—bringing together practitioners, policy-makers, and researchers for evidence-based practice and policy. To learn about the NCCEH, please visit our About Us page.
- Student Project Award 2013 - submissions due May 31
- Conference: Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors, National Educational Conference, Winnipeg, June 23-26 - Congratulations CIPHI on 100 years of distinction in public health protection!
- NCCEH workshop: Indoor Air Quality: Interpreting assessment results, CIPHI National Educational Conference, Winnipeg, June 23 - registration deadline: June 14
- NCCEH and CIPHI presentation: Who's Who in the Zoo: How environmental health is organized in Canada, CIPHI National Educational Conference, Winnipeg, June 24
- Online course: Risk-based inspection of food premises, NCCEH and BC Centre for Disease Control - contact us if you're interested in future offerings
- Any resources to share with colleagues? contact us
Would you like to receive occasional updates about the work of the NCCEH? Are you interested in being involved in what we’re doing, e.g., reviewing draft documents? Then please contact us.
How can we serve you better? This site is a work in progress and we need your help to enhance and refine it. Please take a moment to provide us feedback.
This site contains information for environmental health professionals. If you are a member of the general public seeking information about environmental health topics, please contact your local public health unit.
Production of this website has been made possible through a financial contribution from the Public Health Agency of Canada.